In an interview with Amy Goodman on March 2, 2007, U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the US planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran. Although we are slightly past the 5 years, I think they are holding pretty true to their plan.
- IRAQ: Iraq War replaces Saddam Hussein in “Operation Iraqi Freedom”. Actually, the war should have been termed “Kill Saddam as he is no longer selling his oil in US Dollars”.
Ron Paul – Concerning Saddam’s choice to sell oil in Euros rather than US dollars: “I doubt it was the only reason, but it may well have played a significant role in our motivation to wage war. Within a very short period after the military victory, all Iraqi oil sales were carried out in dollars. The Euro was abandoned.”
- SYRIA: We are now voiding Syria’s sovereignty and bombing all over Syria in the name of striking down terrorism. In reality, this is about further isolating Russia with energy geopolitics:
“If Qatar is able to get natural gas flowing into Europe, that will be a significant blow to Russia. So the conflict in Syria is actually much more about a pipeline than it is about the future of the Syrian people.”
- LEBANON – US/Lebanon Ambassador: “US Envoy – Hezbollah dragging Lebanon into Syrian Conflict”. Welcome to the game Lebanon!
- LIBYA – “Libya is the world’s 9th largest oil producing country and holds Africa’s largest oil reserve. Gaddafi was planning to introduce a new currency for Libyan and regional oil: the Gold Dinar which, contrary to the US Dollar, would have had true intrinsic value.” The US came in under the name of “Democracy”, displaced Gaddafi and returned the sale of oil to dollars.
- SOMALIA – The US military is conducting military operations in Somalia against the Al-Shabaab terrorist network. Again, the US is plundering the world for resources:“The West is merely trying to continue to control the resources on the African continent, so what is happening with Somalia is no different than what is happening in the Democratic Republic of the Congo with regards to stealing the resources.”
—Omawale Sowere, Publisher of The Sahara Report
- SUDAN – The US is putting sanctions on military leaders in Sudan in 2014, but has been involved in Sudan for a much longer time.Think Africa Press – History suggests that the US support for South Sudanese independence has less to do with democracy and justice than oil reserves.“
- IRAN – Lucky #7 – This is the end goal for the United States. However, war with Iran is not going to be a “sport war” which is over in 48 hours. If we get to this point, expect that Russia and other world players will get involved.CNN: Syria Allies: Why Russia, Iran and China are standing by the regime.
What does this all mean…?
War is coming on a global scale. What makes it worse, as indicated in the video above and below – this has been planned for quite some time.