On Point Preparedness is not a 501(c)3 ministry. Therefore, donations are not tax deductible. We appreciate all of you who donate to our ministry and act with utmost responsibility with the dollars received. To give you all an idea of how donations are used, I’ve put together a listing of examples:
- The strengthening of our online ministry via YouTube, social media, Live podcasts, support groups, and messages to reach a broader audience around the world in need of the Word and love of Messiah. This includes our website and other “soft” associated fees that we incur monthly and yearly.
- Purchase of necessary physical/hard equipment required for the media portion of this ministry. This includes things such as computers, software, camera and recording equipment, etc.
- Partnering with missionaries and other bible based organizations to help supply them with resources and funding. This includes donating to small channels as to help expand the capability of their ministries.
- Maintaining the resources to be able to serve others as the Holy Spirit leads. (Providing gifts for those struggling or in need, sending out bibles, assisting in recovering services).
- Travel fees to provide on-site coverage of important prophetic events.
If you have any questions about our donations, please feel free to email [email protected]