On Point Preparedness is not a 501(c)3 ministry. Therefore, donations are not tax deductible. We appreciate all of you who donate to our ministry and act with utmost responsibility with the dollars received. To give you all an idea of how donations are used, I’ve put together a listing of examples:
- The strengthening of our online ministry via YouTube, social media, Live podcasts, support groups, and messages to reach a broader audience around the world in need of salvation through Jesus Christ. This includes our website and other associated fees that we incur monthly and yearly.
- Purchase of necessary physical/hard equipment required for the media portion of this ministry as well as subscriptions to media services used for editing. This includes things such as computers, software, camera and recording equipment, subscriptions to royalty-free audio and HD video content providers, etc.
- Partnering with missionaries and other bible based organizations to help supply them with resources and funding. This includes donating to small channels to help expand the capability of their ministries.
- Maintaining the resources to be able to serve others as the Holy Spirit leads. (Providing gifts for those struggling or in need, sending out bibles, assisting in recovering services).
- Travel fees to provide on-site coverage of important prophetic events.
If you have any questions about our donations, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
On Point Preparedness LLC Purpose Statement:
The purpose for which this single-member company is formed is for the transaction of any and all lawful purposes for which a limited liability company may be organized under the laws of the state of Ohio. Specifically, On Point Preparedness is a Christian Ministry (not affiliated with 501c3) with a primary purpose of online Christian Apologetics and teaching. Secondarily, On Point Preparedness shares opinion blogging/vlogging of various issues and topics related to outdoor survival.
The views, opinions and theological criticisms expressed @ On Point Preparedness are made solely under the single-member LLC. Any content provided is of opinion and not intended to malign or profit from any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual, etc. All opinions regarding matters of the Christian faith are made in good faith, relying on exegesis of the inspired Word of God contained in the sacred scriptures of biblical cannon.