Why so few control so many

Below is an important segment of a transcript from Brigitte Gabriel speaking at the Heritage Foundation.  The topic of  conversation was Benghazi and how our government failed to act.  A lady who is of Muslim descent interpreted the conversation as an attack on Muslims.  She states that it is an ideology within a small segment of the Muslim community that is waging Jihad and the majority of Muslims are peaceful people.  Brigitte countered with a very strong argument stating that not once were Muslims talked about during their speech, and it is the questioner’s misguided assumption.
Within Brigitte’s speech is a very powerful historic lesson.  Throughout history, we have had radical small minorities running the agenda for the peaceful majority – “The peaceful majority was irrelevant” as Brigitte puts it.
In my discussions with individuals on preparedness, many of them say, “There is no way the government could possibly control the United States through oppressive tyranny.  There are too many of us, and we are too geographically diverse.”  I would counter and say that historically, the peaceful majority acted (and will continue to act) as sheeple and let the minority run with their agenda.  What difference is the United States?  The time to prepare is now…
“There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today.  Of course not all of them are radical.  The majority of them are peaceful people. The radical are estimated to be between 15 to 25 percent according to all intelligence services around the world. That leaves 75 percent of them peaceful people.  But when you look at 15 to 25 percent of the world’s Muslim population, you’re looking at the 180 million to 300 million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization. That is as big as The United States.  So, why should we worry about the radical 15 to 25 percent?  Because it is the radicals that kill.  Because it is the radicals that behead and massacre.  When you look throughout history, when you look at all the lessons of history, most Germans were peaceful yet the Nazis drove the agenda and as a result 60 million people died. Almost 14 million in concentration camps, 6 million of them Jews.  The peaceful majority were irrelevant.  When you look at Russia, most Russians were peaceful as well, yet the Russians were able to kill 20 million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.  When you look at China for example, most Chinese were peaceful as well, yet the Chinese were able to kill 70 million people.  The peaceful majority were irrelevant.  When you look at Japan prior to World War II,  most Japanese were peaceful as well, yet Japan was able to butcher its way across Southeast Asia killing 12 million people mostly killed by bayonets and shovels. The peaceful majority were irrelevant.  On September 11th in the United States, we had 2.3 million Arab Muslims living in the United States. It took nineteen hijackers, 19 radicals to bring America down to its knees, destroyed the World Trade Center, attack the Pentagon, and killed almost 3,000 Americans that day.  The peaceful majority were irrelevant.
Recent Posts