The average of the world’s great civilizations before they decline has been 200 years. These nations have progressed in this sequence:
- From bondage to spiritual faith;
- from faith to great courage;
- from courage to liberty;
- from liberty to abundance;
- from abundance to selfishness;
- from selfishness to Complacency;
- from complacency to apathy;
- from apathy to dependency;
- from dependency back again to bondage
-Alexander Fraser Tyler, Cycle of Democracy 1770
The above quote is a very powerful one. Since 9/11/2001, The United States of America has undergone a rapid pace of change. As we look to mainstream and alternative news outlets, we see a definitive negative trend occurring throughout all aspects of morality, governance and the economy. In parallel, the amount of preparedness websites, blogs, YouTube videos and television series has boomed.
This website was launched not only with the intention of furthering the awareness of the state of the union, but to serve as an educational and networking machine to help individuals be better prepared for the future.
What you will find here…
- In-person networking & education: This site was originally conceived from the Cincinnati Survival / Preparedness Group. Here you can network with members, have discussions on our forums, and participate in social and educational events that occur at least monthly.
- Blog posts are intended to provide subscribers with the author’s viewpoint on current events and other information
- Educational Articles are white papers aimed at providing subscribers with preparedness ideas and how-to’s.
- Resources are external vendors or websites that the author has deemed as having exceptional services or information