Obamacare SCOTUS Ruling & The Anarchy Governance Paradox
Today, myself and scores of conservatives are weeping at what will be known as a final “nail in the coffin” in the dismantling of our Constitution. In a 6-3 vote, SCOTUS has ruled to uphold Obamacare yet again. However, Obamacare in and of itself as a law is not the topic of discussion in this article. Rather, the topic is The Supreme Court’s acknowledgement that they have disregarded the “natural language” of the bill and essentially re-written it to fit a political agenda. We have officially entered into a duality governance system…
The Government operates under principles of anarchy, yet enforces totalitarian rule of law on the people.
We know that The Legislative and Executive branches have been corrupted for some time and are nothing more than political side shows. While we knew the politics certainly influenced the Judicial branch, there was still some hope that SCOTUS would have some integrity and interpret the law as it was written. However, as Justice Scalia so eloquently puts it, “Words have no meaning” in our laws at this point in our history.
I suppose that is the way of things now. Every day is opposite day…
- The Federal Government now says it is A State
- Men can be women, women can be men.
- Black people can be white, and white people can be black…
Oh yeah, didn’t the bible say something about this…
Conflicts and rebellions have their source in Satan, the author of confusion in both the physical and spiritual worlds.
Let me make my duality governance paradox point very clear…
- Congress no longer writes the laws. Rather, it is written by “architects” like Jonathan Gruber who call the American People “stupid”.
- Congress no longer reads the laws due to their complexity. Bills like Obamacare at 33,000 pages cannot possibly be read.
- Congress can now no longer even “legally” read or disclose the bills without being under a gag order (e.g. – Trans Pacific Partnership TPP & TPA)
- The President surpasses law through executive actions.
- The Supreme Court now transfigures and re-writes the laws.
Our Government is truly operating under anarchist principles. There is no longer rule of law that governs its members. However, society has not descended under anarchy as the government still imposes its unconstitutional will on the people by enforcing their made up laws unto us.
As Claire Wolf said…
“America is at that awkward stage. It’s too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.” – 101 Things to Do ‘Til the Revolution (1996)
Trust in what you know to be true. The people are rising.