Fear thy neighbor
“They (government) don’t have the numbers to control a martial law SHTF situation.”
Or do they?
I’ve heard that phrase more than a couple of times…If this country collapses – whether under the weight of currency manipulation, war, civil unrest or some other means – the government, state and local authorities will not have the numbers to control the situation. The argument continues that in addition to too large of a population, we are also too geographically diverse. That argument works well if you only think within the context of uniform law enforcement. But that changes rather dramatically if you consider this:
Love Fear Thy Neighbor
Let’s start some simple Gestapo 101:
During WWII, Adolf Hitler appointed Hermann Göring as Prussia’s Minister of the Interior – Germany’s most important state. In order to control the populous and stifle political opposition, Göring started the foundation of a police state by:
- Prohibiting local police from interfering with the Nazi Brown shirts or “military police”.
- Purging the police force of politically unreliable cops and swearing in 50,000 uniformed auxiliary police that could be “trusted”.
- Establishing a plain-clothes secret police called the Gestapo. The Gestapo were around 40,000 individuals with a larger spy network of regular individuals.
With regards the the Gestapo, we consider two very important points:
First, let’s look at the Gestapo numbers:
By some analysts, the informant spy web only constituted a meager 1-2% of the German Population.
Second, the tactics used:
Was it always terror tactics that caused the German population to self-censor and report on their neighbors? Not quite says one author. Eric A. Johnson, author of Nazi Terror. The Gestapo, Jews, and Ordinary Germans suggested that while terror tactics of arrest, deportation and murder were used, a large majority of the German population perceived Gestapo terror not as a threat, but as an instrument that served the population’s interests. The Gestapo targeted Jews, religious groups and social deviants. Therefore, the larger German population did not feel threatened so long as they did not categorize themselves as a sympathizer of any of these groups.
Seeing Deja Vu in the “Homeland”?
Remember the three (3) points I made above? Let’s look at some similarities with the United States:
- Federal authority overruling local authority. The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) and Patriot Act have provided unlimited power of the Federal Government to trump state and local laws. But not only that, state and local law enforcement are almost an extension of the federal government due to the Pentagon’s 1033 Program which distributes military arms to state and local law enforcement.
- Purging of military members who disagree with the agenda – Obama Purging Military Commanders (a top-down approach)
- Establishing a secret police with informants. Instead of Jews, the threat to government is terrorism. It’s not the radical Islamic terrorists, but rather “home grown” domestic terrorists (e.g. – Constitutionalists, libertarians, etc.). Homeland Secretary Jeh Johnson even stated that domestic terrorists are his #1 concern. And the secret police that will work against these “terrorists”? While we know the DHS is expanding rapidly in numbers of personnel, so are their campaigns. The DHS See Something Say Something program is essentially a spy network using not only individual neighbors, but even businesses to spy on their customers.
And if you still are convinced that “We the People” will outnumber and take over the corrupt entity of government: recognize that this is an uphill battle as it has been throughout history: