Build a Bushcraft Ladder in under 15 minutes!
Why would a bushcraft ladder be a good idea? Lots of reasons actually…
- Reach wild edibles like fruits, nuts, etc that are high in trees.
- Reach birds nests for eggs
- Get a height advantage for a look out
- Cross a small crevasse
- Use the structure as part of a bushcraft shelter
- Use as a makeshift stretcher
- And probably many more creative ideas!
Using the technique of tourniquet lashings, I’ll show you how to put one of these up in no time. I put a 3 rung ladder together in 7 minutes. You could double that in 15 minutes and be able to reach heights of 10-15 feet!