Being American is Un-American
Why is being American an UnAmerican act? Quite simply, it is because America has fundamentally changed! Ditch your traditions and Old Glory for the new age – The New World Order. An order by which there will no longer be an America, but rather a collective world.
Today I received an email from the Rutherford Institute which provides free legal council regarding civil liberty matters. Here is the letter:
Yes, you read that correctly…
In an age of political correctness, we must approve laws to protect the laws that protect us in the first place.
Saying it that way sounds pretty ridiculous, but it’s true. What this case shows is that we have reached a tipping point where we must have more laws to defend our 1st Amendment right which is already supposed to protect our free speech. If you didn’t read my post “My- What BIG Laws You Have” you’ll get a better understanding to how we as a nation are burdened with so many laws that it’s incredibly difficult to have a just judicial system that is truly unbiased and credible.
The trend is all around us
There are TONS of examples of people not able to fly or wear the American flag. In addition to the instance above, here’s just a few more:
- A West New York town in Northern New Jersey was considering banning all American Flag displays across the town in 2013.
- HOA will not allow 93 yr old veteran to fly American Flag on his property. He will face penalty if he does.
Other Anti-American trends are developing within Amerika
- On Debate.org, 60% of people believe our constitution is outdated! How many liberal pundits have you heard saying the 2nd Amendement does not apply in today’s world?
- A police officer was recorded on camera stating that we need Anti-mine resistant Armored Personnel Carriers because there are a lot of “Constitutionalists” out there that own guns and are a threat to law enforcement.
- The controversial amnesty that is about to occur will grant millions of immigrants citizenship (or an expedient path to it) without requiring a basic understanding and appreciation of our country’s founding, our constitution, & our rights.*Don’t get me wrong, I support immigration as my father is an immigrant from the Phillipines. However, he worked for it because he believed in what America stood for and the opportunities it could provide. His citizenship required basic education like reciting the pledge, understanding our constitution, etc.
There are so many more examples that there is not enough time to speak of them. What we must understand is that this Anti-Americanism is spreading not just within the United States, but abroad as well (mostly due to our corrupt policies).
Just as the debate.org poll suggested above, and as I mentioned in my post The American Zero Hour, there are still roughly 50% of citizens still faithful to “America”. With civil wars erupting all across the world, it seems that we are steadily heading into our own.